- Austria (Moscow – Vienna twice a week);
- Hungary (Moscow – Budapest twice a week);
- Lebanon (Moscow – Beirut once a week);
- Luxembourg (Moscow – Luxembourg once a week);
- Mauritius (Moscow – Port Louis twice a week);
- Morocco (Moscow – Rabat twice a week);
- Croatia (Moscow – Zagreb twice a week).
- Albania (charter flights Moscow – Tirana once a week).
In addition, from June 10, 2021, international flights with Germany on the route Moscow – Munich will resume, and the number of flights with Greece, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Egypt and Serbia will also increase.
Due to the improvement of the epidemiological situation in the UK, the operational headquarters decided not to extend the suspension of air traffic.From June 2, 2021, regular flights on the Moscow – London route will be resumed three times a week on a reciprocal basis.
At the same time, taking into account the difficult epidemiological situation in Turkey and Tanzania, it was decided to extend the current restrictions on air traffic until June 21, 2021 inclusive.
It was also decided to resume flights to foreign countries from the international airports of Nizhnekamsk, Vladikavkaz and Tomsk from June 10, 2021.