According to these checklists, in 2019, scheduled inspections of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia will be carried out in terms of compliance with the requirements of migration legislation by legal entities that attract foreign citizens to work in the territory of the Russian Federation.
According to the legislation, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation is obliged to ensure the placement of up-to-date forms of test sheets on the official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the information and telecommunications network "Internet".
For those employers who attract foreign citizens to work, the checklist contains 10 questions:
1. has permission been obtained to attract and use foreign workers;
2. have labor or civil law contracts been concluded with foreign employees;
3. do foreign workers have a valid work permit;
4. have you submitted notifications on the conclusion/termination of employment or civil law contracts with foreign citizens;
5. does the region specified in the work permit correspond to the region of actual employment;
6. does the position indicated in the work permit correspond to the work actually performed by a foreign citizen;
7. have all notifications on the fulfillment of obligations to pay salaries to highly qualified specialists been submitted;
8. Does the employer notify the territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia about the provision of leave without pay to foreign citizens studying full-time in the Russian Federation;
9. do employment contracts with foreign citizens terminate if their permits are cancelled or their validity period has expired;
10. Is an employee engaged in work without obtaining permits by an employer a citizen of a member state of the Eurasian Economic Union?
Guided by the questions of the checklists, we recommend that you conduct an internal audit to self-check your company's compliance with the requirements of migration legislation.
In addition, on the website of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation (at the link http://plan .genproc.gov.ru ) You can find out if your company will have a scheduled inspection in the near future.