So, the inviting party should:
- to provide a foreign citizen with their contact details to keep in touch (by sending a notification in any form in any available way, including by e-mail with a notification of reading, or by handing the notification personally under the signature);
- to implement the guarantees for the material, medical and housing provision of a foreign citizen declared when issuing an invitation in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 167 of March 24, 2003, namely:
- to provide funds for the residence of a foreign citizen for the period of his stay in the Russian Federation in the amount not lower than the subsistence minimum established in the relevant subject of the Russian Federation, as well as monetary funds funds required for the departure of a foreign citizen at the end of his stay in the Russian Federation;
- to provide wages to a foreign citizen arriving in the Russian Federation for employment in an amount not lower than the minimum wage established by federal law;
- provide a foreign citizen for the period of his stay in the Russian Federation with a medical insurance policy issued in accordance with the established procedure, unless otherwise provided for by an international agreement of the Russian Federation, or provide, if necessary, funds for a foreign citizen to receive medical care;
- to provide a foreign citizen with housing for the period of his stay in the Russian Federation in accordance with the social norm of the housing area established by the state authority of the relevant subject of the Russian Federation;
- to assist a foreign citizen in the realization of his stated purpose of entry into the Russian Federation, namely:the purpose of the "business" entry is to organize meetings, conferences, negotiations of a business or commercial nature, the conclusion of contracts or their extension
- the purpose of the "worker" entry is to organize employment, provide a workplace, issue an employment contract or a civil contract for the performance of work/provision of services;
- the purpose of the "educational" entry is to formalize a contract for training, organize training;
- the purpose of the "humanitarian" entry is to organize trips, meetings, events of a humanitarian, religious, cultural or sporting nature;
- the purpose of the "private" entry is to organize the registration of a foreign citizen for migration registration at the address of the premises, the right to use which the inviting party has, to conclude a lease agreement with the lessor of the premises and organize migration registration at his address;
- notify the territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation about the loss of contacts with a foreign citizen who has arrived at the inviting party by contacting the territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation or by sending a written notification in any form, including in electronic form, within 2 working days from the moment of loss of contacts.If the inviting party does not have information about the re-entry of a foreign citizen to the Russian Federation on a multiple-entry visa, the measures listed above do not apply.
The resolution came into force on September 25, 2020 and is valid for 6 years.